Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2024_Registration Open
Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2024
The Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2024 will be held in Seoul, Korea from 30-31 May and is organized by the the Korea Petrochemical Industry Association (KPIA). Themed “Trailblazing the path in a sustainable era”, the conference details are as follows:
Date: 30-31 May 2024 (Thursday to Friday)
Venue: Grand Intercontinental Seoul Parnas
For more information, please visit the APIC 2024 official website at: www.APIC2024.co.kr (opening soon)
APIC member countries: Japan, Korea, Taiwan, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand
IMPORTANT – Administrative Details for Registration
1. Conference Registration
- To register for APIC 2024, please complete the online registration form.
- In the registration form, please indicate your attendance for the marketing seminars (1st day), farewell party and the type of committee meeting ( 2nd day of the conference)
- Deadline for registration of APIC 2024: 22 March 2024
- APIC Conference website: www.APIC2024.co.kr (opening soon)
Note: INCOMPLETE forms will not be accepted.
2. Payment Details
- The registration fee for the conference is USD 900 per participant from APIC steering committee member countries.
- There will be an administration fee of USD 30 charged per participant.
- An invoice will be issued upon receiving the registration form. Please issue a local USD cheque to made payable to: “Singapore Chemical Industry Council Limited” and mail it to our office at: SCIC Ltd (8 Jurong Town Hall Road ,#25-04 The JTC Summit Singapore 609434)
- The registration will not be confirmed if the completed registration form and payment of the registration fee are not received by 25 March 2024.
3. Conference Cancellation Policy
- Registration of a substitute participant at the conference may be made in advance with no penalty.
- Participants are to note that there will be NO CANCELLATION upon successful registration.
Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat office at