National Chemical Management & GHS Awareness Seminar -- PRESENTATION SLIDES UPLOADED
From October 13, 2017 13:30 until October 13, 2017 17:00
Posted by gina
Categories: SCIC Events
PRESENTATION SLIDES UPLOADED
National Chemical Management & Globally Harmonised System (GHS) Awareness Seminar
The Singapore Chemical Industry Council (SCIC) is organising a National Chemical Management & GHS Awareness Seminar. The Seminar is supported by members of the National Chemical Management & Globally Harmonised System (GHS) Task Force to share the Task Force’s initiatives to drive chemical management and GHS, with an update on the overview of the developments in Singapore and to highlight regulatory requirements. The industry’s perspective of chemical management life cycle and fulling the requirement of regulations will also be shared.
Please refer to the attached invitation for more information.
The details of the seminar are as follow:
Date: 13 Oct 2017 (Friday)
Time: 2.00pm – 5.00pm (Registration start at 1.30pm)
Venue: JTC Corporation, Level 2 Theatrette
JTC Summit, 8 Jurong Town Hall Road, Singapore 609434
Registration Fee: S$ 64.20 per participant (GST inclusive)
Seats are limited on a first-come-first serve basis.
- National Chem Mgmt GHS Awareness Seminar - Circular
- 1 - Roadmap and Initiatives of the Task Force
- 2 - MOM - Workplace Safety and Health Act
- 3 - NEA - Overview on Licensing Control of Hazardous Substances
- 4 - SCDF - Hazard Communication for Petroleum and Flammable Materials
- 5 - Absotech - Chemical Management in a Workplace