Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2017_Sapporo, Japan -- (Information Update, Participants list 2017, Shuttle Bus Timing and Route)
From May 18, 2017 08:30 until May 19, 2017 20:00
Categories: SCIC Events
Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2017, Singapore
The Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2017 will be held in Sapporo, Japan in May and is organized by the Japan Petrochemical Industry Association (JPCA). Themed “The Promise of Carbon Chemistry: Pathway to a Sustainable Future”, the conference details are as follows:
Date: 18 - 19 May 2017 (Thursday to Friday)
Venue: Royton Hotel, Sapporo, Japan
For more information, please visit the APIC 2017 website at: http://apic2017.jp/
For Singapore participants, please register online via www.scic.sg
IMPORTANT – Administrative Details for Registration
- To register for APIC 2017, please complete the online registration form.
- In the registration form, please indicate your attendance for the marketing seminars (1st day), farewell party and the type of committee meeting ( 2nd day of the conference)
- Deadline for registration of APIC 2017: 21 March 2017
- Conference website:http://apic2017.jp/
Note: INCOMPLETE forms will not be accepted.
2. Payment Details
- The registration fee for the conference is USD 700 per participant from APIC steering committee member countries.
- There will be an administration fee of USD 30 charged per participant.
- An invoice will be issued upon receiving the registration form. Please issue a local USD cheque to made payable to: “Singapore Chemical Industry Council Limited” and mail it to our office at: SCIC Ltd (8 Jurong Town Hall Road ,#25-04 The JTC Summit Singapore 609434)
- The registration will not be confirmed if the completed registration form and payment of the registration fee is not received by 10 April 2017.
3. Conference Cancellation Policy
- Registration of a substitute participant at the conference may be made in advance with no penalty.
- Participants are to note that there will be NO CANCELLATION upon successful registration.
Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat office at 6267 8891 should you require further clarification.