SCIC Outreach Programmes For Institution of Learnings
The Chemical Industry Education Outreach Programme was launched in 1998 to help students and the public gain insight into Singapore's secondary industry.
The objectives of the outreach programmes are
- To enhance students / teachers / public awareness and knowledge of chemicals
- To enhance students / teachers / public understanding on chemical safety
- To illustrate the usage of chemicals in our daily lives & to showcase...
- To share with students on the Career Prospects in the industry
Outreach programmes includes:
1. Awarness talk on "Jobs and Career Progression Prospects in the SIngapore Chemical Industry" conducted at the individual schools.
2. Presentations by SCIC and Industry Ambassadors on "Responsible Care & World of Chemicals” conducted at the individual schools.
3. Visit to Jurong Island, the hub of the Chemical Industry in Singapore
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more infomation on the above programmes
>>Back to the Announcements page.