Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2018_Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia -- 09-10 May 2018
From May 09, 2018 08:30 until May 10, 2018 20:00
Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2018
The Asia Petrochemical Industry Conference (APIC) 2018 will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in May and is organized by the Malaysian Petrochemicals Association, Malaysia (MPA). Themed “Creating Value through Collaboration”, the conference details are as follows:
Date: 09-10 May 2018 (Wednesday to Thursday)
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC)
For more information, please visit the APIC 2018 official website at: http://apic2018.org.my/
For Singapore participants, please register online via www.scic.sg
IMPORTANT – Administrative Details for Registration
- To register for APIC 2018, please complete the online registration form.
- In the registration form, please indicate your attendance for the marketing seminars (1st day), farewell party and the type of committee meeting ( 2nd day of the conference)
- Deadline for registration of APIC 2018: 24 February 2018
- Conference website: http://apic2018.org.my/
Note: INCOMPLETE forms will not be accepted.
2. Payment Details
- The registration fee for the conference is USD 700 per participant from APIC steering committee member countries.
- There will be an administration fee of USD 30 charged per participant.
- An invoice will be issued upon receiving the registration form. Please issue a local USD cheque to made payable to: “Singapore Chemical Industry Council Limited” and mail it to our office at: SCIC Ltd (8 Jurong Town Hall Road ,#25-04 The JTC Summit Singapore 609434)
- The registration will not be confirmed if the completed registration form and payment of the registration fee is not received by 24 February 2018.
3. Conference Cancellation Policy
- Registration of a substitute participant at the conference may be made in advance with no penalty.
- Participants are to note that there will be NO CANCELLATION upon successful registration.
Meanwhile, please do not hesitate to contact the secretariat office at 6267 8891 should you require further clarification.